Thursday, November 10, 2011

A busy little bird

I have been zipping around my studio for the past few weeks and despite this ridiculous head cold that we all have, I am slowly making progress on my winter collection for my boutique. This year I have a few fun new partners that will be doing the boutique with me so at least I don't feel as stressed out as I did last year. 
Much like last year I am planning on listing whatever is left after the boutique sale on Etsy. Yeah, except there was nothing left after my sale last year, not that I'm complaining. :) 
Never you fear my dear, this year I am making a lot more loot!

Also, I will do custom orders on pretty much anything your little heart desires. So if you see something you'd love to have just email me and we can work it all out.
This year is still all about re-imagining used goods into beautiful new items. I am focusing on a few of my favorite things in particular this year nature, typography, and Glitter!
Here's just a peek at what these mitts are cranking out this year


Well I'm off to sip some tea, layer some more paint in my hair and make some more creations!

Have a beautiful day!



 & pretty birds

4 comments:

  1. Love the simplicity and yet the intricate nature of these - you are talented :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That S is so Awesome! I LOVE your whole display! :) I am visiting from TTandJ! If you get the chance I would love for you to come check out my blog too!

    Jeni@ Becoming Martha
    http://jensidea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pie, I LOVE the wine cork letters. How much are those? A friend of mine is getting married and she loves her wine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! These are amazing! I especially love the wine cork monogram and the bird/bird cage canvas. Fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete

A kind word always brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...